Friday, September 28, 2007

Why ?



There are wounds from you under my skin...
There are wounds from you deep in my soul...
There were times I couldn't heal them...
There were times I didn't want to heal them...


Another night with the pieces of my broken dreams
Another day with no regret and only anger
You came to hate me
You came to hurt me

Why?

There were so many promises you made for me
There are so many lies you told me
There were times I couldn't believe you
There are times I want to believe you


Another night with my heart totally hurt
Another day with my eyes totally cried
You came to blind me
You came to fire me

Why?

Please, say one last goodbye and don't look back...


Take the stars of my sky and leave me alone...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ωραίο! :)
Κι ευχάριστη η "επέκτασή" σου στην αγγλική! :D

Διέκρινα πάντως πως οι sunrise ave σε έχουν επηρεάσει!

Keep writing! :)

4:11 PM GMT+3  
Blogger Karra Evi said...

Εμεεεεεεεεενα??

Μα τι λες τωρα?? χχαχαχαχα !

Καλα ναι , εννοειται!!!

αχ! samu !! (L)

Ναι ναι, παμε να κατακτησουμε και την αγγλικη ποιηση τωρα ! :p

Κ μετα στα γαλλικα !!

(και μετα ξυπνησα ! :P)

4:14 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home